The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Commentary

VJ, are you a Brit? test match? Is there really professional croquet over there?

I know about the control thing and mama thing, I am just saying that I am going to let it be his burden for a while (Oh I will be the reminding wonder!) I am just tired of doping my body up, you know?

Wedding. Mleh. I don't even see it on the books right now (just in my silly ill placed dreams.) I am concentrating on just having a good relationship with him from afar and working as hard as I can on my data/thesis to get out of here. I honestly believe things will improve infinity-fold when we are back on the same landmass, country, city, house. You know?

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan K. I graduated University in Canada, (UT) but I'm not a Brit. I've been listening to the BBC though for a very long time via short wave, and have always read some Brit. papers. Test Matches are all day (sometimes week) cricket affairs where the BCW (Brit. Commonwealth) goes bonkers over it all. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home