The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm Alive!

I have been at a Marine Protected Areas conference/meeting and then in Jax to move into our new place before returning to Puerto Rico. I am back on the island, back in the world of internet and will write a juicy "what happened" tomorrow. Traveling is taxing.

Thank you Chel and VJ for your concern and I will write tomorrow - I promise!

<3

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know if I don't get a wedding invite out of this, I'm going to be just sooo PO'd. ;> Cheers & I hope you are well! 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home