The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bye Bye Bump

Fuck the clinic that implied I was overreacting.
Fuck the receptionist/nurse who said I shouldn't come in.
Fuck everyone who told me last week that bleeding is normal.
And fuck me for not going with my gut.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss too K. It's one of the tougher tragedies to go through alone. It's surprisingly common too, it's one of those things people just don't like to talk about. Most of the time though, if it's fairly early there's really not much they can do except to ensure your health & safety. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Take care & Good Luck, 'VJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home