The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Take me as I am

I don't know what to do when that backed into a corner feeling occurs. The stay and be treated in a manner I don't like or leave and throw away all hopes and dreams with this man.

There is so much good to this man. Even if I write more often when upset, there really is so much good to him.

I am just so lost on this DCS-centric attitude. The take me or leave me, this is the new me attitude.

GGRRUUMMPPHHH!!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'GGRRUUMMPPHHH!!' & 'Take me or leave me' Is a fine attitude to have KC. It may be one of the only rational responses left too. And of course it has served me well for many years. Hold fast to your hopes and dreams. Work hard to see that they might be fulfilled, or at the very least chanced at. If not with DCS, with some other very lucky bloke more understanding of what's at stake and on 'offer'. If not now, then a bit later. There are powerfully few times when love should ever back you into a corner. And then it should be you 2 against the world, not against each other. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home