The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Changes are A-Coming

I def. feel the same way about internet land staying separate from reality land. I think it is possible for internet friends to become reality friends, but I am not sure the river flows the other way.

On that note, changes are a-coming. So if you lurk here, start posting comments because in a bit (read: after I finish appendices and possibly draft results) I will be moving this site. Again. To a better hidden spot.

Comment now or be lost to these trivial trials and tribulations FOREVER!

Terms and Conditions:
I will post an email address where one can email me offline for the new address, and I hope that my two lovely readers and maybe a lurker or so will make the move with me.

Gratitude List:
1. A two bedroom townhouse in the Caribbean all to myself (as of midnight today.) Downside=more than doubled rent with reduced assistantship.
2. Quiet in my house.
3. Tranquility in my own home, no stress or tension.
4. No cats in the house, so doors can be left thrown open.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, sounds like a bit of heaven. Cheers & Keep well, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home