The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back again

Where am I? Has the time in Florida been beneficial to me? Have things settled between DCS and I? How is the thesis?

I am back on Armpit Island.

I think that I enjoyed my three weeks with my mother (which included a cruise, on which I was a visiting scientist.) But time at home always makes one appreciate their own space, just as time alone always makes one appreciate home. I left Skeeter with my mother.

I spent a week in Jax with DCS.

Thesis is painfully behind where I had hoped to be at the end of break. but I hope to pound out through the weekend and get my feet back under me in that department.

I am thinking through the DCS encounter and will write an in depth account next, but in summary: Kc + DCS = garbled, but hopeful.

More to come, but frameworks/appendices call to me!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The addiction (DCS) is always hard to beat. It feels good flowing though your veins, but when you're away from it, it might feel like nothingness and lost time. I say the mountain has not moved much, but I remain to be enlightened.

It's always good to get away for awhile. Glad you scored one of those gigs on a cruise, they can be fun. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home