The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Random

So I am not usually into the chain mail/blog tag type thing, but I saw this and thought it was cute. then I did it and was "whoa"-ed by how accurate it was. To the regular me. Not to the me that anyone that reads the blog thinks I am. Or at least more like the me that I usually am, or the surface me, or....ok, enough already, just put in the info!

Your Birthdate: December 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.

Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.

People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.

You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.


Your strength: Your thirst for adventure


Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures


Your power color: Hot pink


Your power symbol: Figure eight


Your power month: March


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home