The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just In Case I Missed His Drift

DCS was nice enough to point out again that I am garbage to him and there is a better chance of me making the US Olympic synchronized swimming team than us reconciling.

And he snarked at me that I was blaming him for this, when in fact I have said and remain that it is because I left for school and took a birth control that made me depressed. PR is to blame, Depo Provera is to blame, and both of those decisions were ultimately mine- therefore the entirety of the fault is with me. I shoulder this burden, this blame, this guilt, this regret.
Thanks for clearing up any misunderstanding and killing that flash of hope inside me.

And yet...I still love him. That is unchanging and unconditional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home