The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Monday, June 27, 2005

To those Strangers Out There That Aren't Reading This

I am a litle lost. For as figured out as I think I was, I realize now, after a most tragic breakup of my greatest love affair and marriage engagement, that all I thought was firm in my life, isn't. I am taking the time now, to read through other people's lives to help me realize that things, good and bad, happen to all people. I might need to search for a religious center, but I have real problems buying into religion. I have started blogging just a few days ago, mostly to purge thoughts from my head. In fact this is the first time that I have heard much or looked into it.
So there you have it, I am staving off a mental collapse that intellectually I know shouldn't happen, that I am too strong for that, but my heart has lost all reason to live. And, being a biologist, I know that the heart is minorly important to human function.
How's that for too much information from a complete stranger?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home