The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

How did it get to be Thursday already?

So with a whisk of my government wand, I was able to change my Florida field plans to include this weekend. I leave TOMORROW! middle of the day! What happened!?!? I haven't washed clothes, packed, heck, I haven't done anything. Guess what I am doing tonight?

By the way, I am not in love with Apple. My Ipod is jacked and any time I go in to have them look at it, they are full up on appointments and walkins just have to wait, but they never actually get to you. Did I mention that I walk there everytime, in DC heat? 2 miles each way? Yech. On another note - I did get a new phone (let's keep Skeeter the cat away from this one, maybe it will last.)

Talking to DCS last night, I found out that he had just gotten a new phone too. So we coincidentally have new matching phones. Awww...Yecch. But awww...too. a little.

Strange about the BBSR because my ace girl, Canada, worked with them quite a bit, lived out there for years and considers 'Uda home... And the test was a career placement test on monster.com

DCS looks at new apartments and condos today and called last night to find out what specs I want, and questions I want asked. I told him that I was coming in a weekend early, and maybe we could catch up Friday night when I get in for a late dinner. Probably won't happen as he has plans for a suns baseball game. I would really love to see him then. Yes, I know that I get to see him the following weekend for the whole weekend. But a little dinner visit would just be swell.

and mom. Yay! Before I moved to the islands, I was back and forth through home all the time. Now it seems like I go forever without going home. It will be months and months since I have been home. and beach - Where I live in PR we have mangroves not beach, and DC = no beach, so I am really looking forward to the smell and sound of beach. Growing up, during the summer, through my open window I could hear the waves rolling into the beach and the sound of the cars practicing on the speedway. I can't wait to spend this weekend at home!

that is how this morning is shaping up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home