The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

As A Complete Aside...

DCS took a monster.com type place career test. Among other things it said he could be president. He told me this. I agreed with the test, he could be president. He is great at stuff, including (probably) running the country.

Being over competitive like I am, I take the test (not to diminish his recent presidential inauguration, but just to show that I could be president too. He could be First Gentleman.)

My results? No president. I did get coroner, however.

Apparently having a background in marine science, qualifies you to be a marine scientist. And a coroner.

Not president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home