The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Friday, July 22, 2005

I don't really like peas and carrots...just the cliche'

So my jefe just had his kids in for lunch and to meet the office. 4ys old and 2yrs old. I don't know that I have ever met cuter kids. These kids are the kind I like best and will breed out myself.

Big blue eyes and white, white white hair.

I am in love with his kids.

I want mine to be just that cute.

(Hopefully they got their brains from their mom too. Jefe has had genius moments...setting his tree on fire with him in it to get rid of a spider....spearfishing and putting the caught fish in his shorts to keep them away from the sharks...etc. Have I mentioned how happy I am to be working with him? I am. No questions. He is a hoot and we get on like peas and carrots. and I covet his two bebes.)

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a long strange tradition of hunting with weasels in Britain where you stuff them down your pants 'to keep them warm & quiet'. As the joke goes, 'Are you happy to see me, or is that a weasel in your pants'. In some dank, dark parts of the realm, it could still be both.

Glad to hear you're doing a bit better currently. Cheers, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home