The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Want to Weigh In?

It doesn't sit well that my title is so sad. I am thinking about changing it. I have a few ideas. Want to weigh in or, heck, add in?

Homegrown Cannibal (can double as punk band name)
Masochistic Cannibal (yes, cannibal is a theme here. Don't really know why. Bet those arm chair therapists will have a field day with "cannibal."
Sticky Wicket (can double as brit pop band name)

No, I don't play in a band, actually.

What I do when I should be working....

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For grins, I'd focus on Mercy as a theme here. Mercy, Mercy, Mercy. Mercy, Merci. Possibily, tenderly merciful? Big forgiveness vibe, or just start over.

It's a thought. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home