The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm just a bill, And I got as far as Capitol Hill.

So today is a Hill visit. Trying to put a bug in the Reps' ear about the project I am working on. Should be exciting!

Chundered this morning. Yumm! Please let me advise the world at large against taking vitamins on an empty stomach.

Talked to DCS last night and things seem to be really getting back. Thank goodness. It isn't going the way it would have in my head, with an epiphany of "I can't live without you, what was I thinking?!" or a courtship and re-wooing or a reproposal since he nullified the other one. But getting back, nonetheless. And that makes me happy. Talking about shopping for a new place together again like we had planned before the Chernobal event, and my returning from the islands back to Florida.

And I get to see him in a week! I am going to Florida for some field work and I arranged the weekend before and after to stay in the area, so I get to see my mom the this weekend and DCS next weekend. I am stoked about that!

I wonder if women would really make better men, because we know what would be good. What women would want. Or would women being men, just make them unable to get it, because now they are men?

BBSR? Bermuda Biological? Why do you ask? Do I know you in the real world?

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bermuda was it. But I think I'm confusing you with a Kristen, so no.

And as it has now been proved, any damn fool with enough money, low enough morals, and a willingness to lie most of the time can be president, so it's no big deal.

Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home