The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Celebrate! Celebrate! Dance to the Music!

Contrary to the whole vagina thing - I am now a fellow.



Okay, not a fellow yet - a finalist, which is what they call the fellows until their first day on.

Everyone was assured I would get it - except me. I was hopeful. They were right.

Please join me in the happy dance.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!! I knew you'd get it too. Keep on plugging away KC, you'll get there in fine shape. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home