The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Need ideas-help

Okay my lovely reader-freinds, I need a boon. I am looking for a short, nice quote about family to include in my thesis acknowledgment section. Something along the lines their support and strength allowing me to be all I am today. Or the like. Usually I am good at this stuff - but honestly - my brain is in overdrive an can spare no room for this triviality.

Please help me out here if you have a good idea.

I know that I am overworked, because all I can come up with the Jesus quote along the lines of "Through you, all things are made possible." Zoiks!

Okay, back to revisions.

Oh. and thanks for the hand in lis, my lovelies. I appreciate it. really, I do.

REVISE! REVISE! REVISE!

28 April - 9 full days left.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it simple KC. 'Thanks for all your help and encouragement through thick and thin', something simple & heartfelt. There's really no decent quotes about family that will suffice, at least none in fewer words. Just write what you feel, and it'll be fine. I'm glad to hear the ordeal here is nearing an end. If only we could say that about all things, right? Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home