The Sticky Wicket

This is a story of a girl. A girl who had met the boy, fell in love, was asked, accepted, and made the plans - only to be told 4 years later that it had been a good ride. This is the story of a heartbreak. And the possible rebuilding of Rome from the ashes.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

King of Mixed Signals

Email (from our shared engagement account):

"Love you Kc, still check up on our life together, thinking i may hear from you in this secret place to communicate. I have missed hearing your sweet voice. I miss you and love you, i worry so much when i do not hear from you, i hope all is okay. you are in my thoughts.

DCS"

Really, what in the world does he expect me to do with that coupled with all of the other. The male mind is so out my my intellectual grasp...

Remember that oldish song?
"Should I stay or should I go, now?
If I stay, there will be trouble,
If I leave, there will be double."

The evening report concludes, thusly.

2 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, check out the time stamp on that missive, it could have been from weeks ago possibly.

Schizoid communication does not require all that much intellect. It's the rational stuff that takes all the effort. Efforts that presently seem to be beyond the boy. But putting that on the shared email account and then waiting for you to discover it? He gets some extra evil points for that stunt. If he's got something to say, he's got your number and current addy & email. He just can't be bothered. He likes the idea of love, but not just with you personally evidently. That's weird. You don't have much of a life together, and this of course makes you the perfect GF to his mind. This is a good sort of psychology for stray cats, but for people, it works not as well. Passive agressive hell actually is more like it. Cheers, 'VJ'

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Kc said...

Nah, it was FROM the shared account to my regular account (and i did check the timestamp!) But still head games. And he does call and leave similar messages, just lacking that SOMETHING that includes, "I'm sorry, forgive me, come home to me."

Stray cats - boy do I feel like stray cat!

ME-OW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home